Right of withdrawal
Right of Withdrawal (Cooling-Off Period)
If you are a consumer residing within the European Union, you have the right to withdraw from the contract without providing any reason within 14 days of receiving the goods. This 14-day period is known as the "cooling-off period."
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from the contract by an unequivocal statement. You may use the withdrawal form provided, but it is not mandatory. You can also contact us directly by email to notify us of your decision to withdraw.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of Withdrawal:
- If you withdraw from the contract during the cooling-off period, we will reimburse all payments received from you, including the cost of standard delivery. Any additional costs resulting from your choice of a delivery method other than the least expensive standard delivery offered by us will not be reimbursed.
- We will make the reimbursement without undue delay and not later than 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will use the same means of payment for the reimbursement that you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
- We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
- You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
- You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
- You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics, and functioning of the goods.
Exclusions from the Right of Withdrawal:
- Please note that the right of withdrawal does not apply to personalized or custom-made products.